Writing is a great skill that tells about your thinking capabilities, your knowledge and the most important about your efficiency in any language. If you are English writer then a very handy software comes up in order to correct all your Grammatical mistakes.
Here comes a great efficient known as Grammarly software and you all are wanting Grammarly Review right?
The Grammarly is the world’s leading automated proofreader that checks more than 250 types of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. Within few seconds, it will tell all the errors or mistakes in your article.
The Grammarly provides you better writing by finding and correcting all the errors in your writing up to 10 times more mistakes than your word processor.
It not only makes your writing better but also offers you a vocabulary suggestion tool as well as plagiarism checker. As per Grammarly, millions of people are using their tools to write amazing English which includes writers, students, teachers, and journalists.
The Grammarly works very amazingly, just click on an error, the Grammarly tool gives you a detailed explanation of the problem. It provides you all the possible solutions and explanations of your errors and mistakes in your writing.
The Grammarly identifies confused prepositions, wordy sentences, overuse of the passive voice and the most important it makes your writing perfect.
Read here for Grammarly Review
Features of Grammarly Tool
The Grammarly (Grammarly Review) is an amazing English language writing-enhancement tool. It was developed by Grammarly and was launched in 2009. It offers vocabulary suggestion tool, plagiarism checker as well makes your writing better.
The Grammarly comes up with two versions as discussed above. The free version keeps check on 100 points of grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation errors, however, the premium version offers many amazing additional features which are as follows-
- 100+ additional advanced grammar and spelling checks
- Have Plagiarism detector that checks more than 8 billion web pages
- Offers numerous Genre-specific writing style checks, including academic, technical, creative, etc
- One can see explanation of grammar rules
- Check your writing skills across the web
- Provides Vocabulary enhancement suggestions
- Have the capability to catch contextual spelling and grammar mistakes efficiently
- You can access your documents on multiple devices
- It comes with native desktop apps that enhance your writing skills
- It offers numerous synonyms for each word you type
- Grammarly can be integrated with Microsoft Outlook
- It also provides the options to see the definitions of any word in your document
- Offers US and UK standards
- Easily eliminates wordy sentences
- It sends performance reports via email so that you can know about your performance as well as your about your writing skills
As we know that the Grammarly is one of the best grammar checker tool available on the web. It is an online grammar and spelling checker that enhances your writing skills and removes all the errors or mistakes from your document. To remove all the errors from your document, just copy and paste your text into Grammarly’s online text editor.
For Chrome and Safari, install Grammarly’s free browser extension. The Grammarly algorithms search the issues in the text and provide context-specific corrections for grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.
Also, the Grammarly tool explains the reason for every mistake or error in the text so that you can know how to correct an issue or mistake that is residing in the text.
How to Get Grammarly Free?
If you are a student, employed person or a housewife, and want to avail the Grammarly Review tool for you then you are viewing the right page. Want to improve your English writing and speaking skills, then here comes the Grammarly tool for your help and for enhancing your speaking and writing skills.
Being a normal user, then you can avail the full premium access free for 14 days. To avail the Grammarly tool, the steps are as follows-
- Just click on the link which is as follows
- The home page will appear on the screen. You will see a Signup button, click it
- Now complete the Grammarly registration
- Create your account by entering all the required information
- Complete the registration process and install Grammarly Extension for your Internet browser for using the Grammarly tool efficiently
Grammarly Pros and Cons
Here we discuss both Pros and Cons of Grammarly which tells you better Grammarly Review.
Pros of the Grammarly Tool
The Grammarly Review is an online English language writing-enhancement platform that corrects all the mistakes in your document and enhances your writing skills. There are a number of pros of Grammarly which are as follows-
- Availability: It is available as a web app, desktop software and as Microsoft Office Add-in.
- Better Than Microsoft Word: The Grammarly tool is much better than the Microsoft word in terms of Spelling and Grammatical errors checking.
- Corrects over 250 types of Spelling, Punctuation Vocabulary and Grammatical Errors.
- The Grammarly provides high accuracy, ease of use and provides great feedback to its users so that they can learn grammar rules.
Cons of the Grammarly Tool
In Grammarly Review post, Besides all the pros of the Grammarly tool, it also has some cons which are as follows-
- The Grammarly tool needs an internet connection and is inaccessible offline. So, to access Grammarly tool, the users require internet connection.
- The Grammarly’s Microsoft Office integration is not available on the Apple platform.
Versions of Grammarly
The Grammarly Review tool offers two different versions, one is the free version and the second one is the Premium version that offers additional features.
Whenever you sign up in Grammarly, it will ask you to continue with the free version or upgrade to premium version. The Free version will check for 100 points of grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation errors.
The Free version will work with the extension installed anywhere on the web as long as you use Google Chrome, Mozilla or Safari browser.
If you are an article writer, then free version will work best for you. If you get articles from different writers, then you must opt premium version of Grammarly as it offers additional features like vocabulary enhancement and plagiarism detection.